Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Intro

This blog is a compilation of my notes for my own consumption. I figured that since a blog is easily accessible anytime anywhere, why not fully utilise as my mobile reference. However, should anyone happen to read this postings, your comments are most welcomed.

The discourse are mostly related to the construction law and building contract. I'm not an expert in this area but currently studying the subject for my professional exam.

My main references include:

  1. PAM Tutorial Notes
  2. Malaysian Standard Form of Building Contract (PAM 1998 Form) by Sundra Rajoo
  3. '150 Contractual Problems and Their Solutions' by Roger Knowles
  4. 'The Malaysian PWD Form of Construction Contract' by Lim Chong Fong
  5. Various articles on 'Engineering & Law' by Ir Harbans Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment